Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diminished performance and wages at work due to I jury
Heart 
On December 7th, I was injured in my home due to tripping over my dog who loves to run in between feet. I ended up with a hairline fracture in my right side and a mild concussion from hitting my head on the side of fridge while trying to recover. I haven’t been completely out of work but my performance has been hindered greatly. I have been able to work enough to cover my cost of housing and utilities, as well as keep up with small payments for the medical issues.  I have been having to charge around $300 on my credit card for groceries, dog food, and gas every pay period (biweekly). This current paycheck was even lower, and as of now I will have to put part of rent (1150 including utilities) on my credit card. I currently have just under 1,600 in debt and would cherish absolutely anything that anyone can spare so I can stay still for a while until I can perform better at work, instead of slowly putting myself in a deeper hole. Thank you and have a wonderful day. PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/tswizzle634