Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Safety for my hibernating Tortoises
Brick 
Things have not been great after divorcing a violent man. I am not being paid spousal because the abuser refuses to pay and prefers jail instead. My sons work and have helped me for a long time. I have also worked but was a homemaker for the duration of my marriage . So I have nothing current enough to show on my resume. So far I have not been hired after submitting lots of applications. The help I need is to keep from moving 3 desert tortoises left behind after the original and then the second owner passed away. The second owner of the turtles. owned the house we are all at and the house has sold. The new owner is very nice but needs to be paid or wants us to move before hibernation is over. This can be harmful to the tortoises. I do not know how to raise more cash now and am asking that someone decent and aware of how serious the lack of these desert tortoises in the desert truly is. I do not need extended help just rent for a month and a half. Any help is appreciated and can reach us at my cash app:  $Tellez1976