Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with Basic Living due to Medical Illness
Heart 
Thank you for taking the time to listen to why I'm in need.

I'm in need of assistance purchasing a vehicle, paying living expenses, and medical bills.
I got diagnosed with a dysautonomia condition, which affects basic body functions,  in June 2022 that flipped my world upside down.  I went from a successful business owner to someone who needs help with some of the basic day to day activities.  It's been a battle mentally and physically, but I'm getting stronger everyday.  I'm doing everything in my power to manage my condition and finding what works for me to live a more normal life.  I went through my savings and investments, sold most of my assets to get me by this long so I won't go into complete debt.  Now not having a vehicle while living in a rural area has made it that more difficult to get back on my feet; not only getting food from the closest town 27 miles away, but getting my child to and from school and going to doctor appointments.  It has been incredibly isolating.  The added stress of not being able to pay my bills, buy food, afford my medication is definitely not approving my situation.  

Anything helps and is appreciated! My Paypal is linked below.
Thank you!

http://paypal.me/bellabarbette