Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
financial assistance for a single mum
Hello everyone, My name is Samantha, I am a single mum of 1 handsome boy! For the past few months life has been really hard! I have been trying to do it on my own unfortunately I cant anymore! It has been challenging. I want to get back on my feet and be resilient, I am unemployed at this time, and I am looking at starting my own business as a life coach for mums. Due to my financial struggles and the cost of living and bills taking over, I really need that extra help! I just want to see a brighter future and feel secure for my family. I pride myself on being able to handle everything! I come to realise that I am at a point where I need to reach out for any help! I would love help with anything between £3800 to £5000, this will help with getting an indate passport created, to actually become self employed and my identification, and my business start up for website, licences, travel, networking, being registered as a life coach on the life coaching registry among other things around the business. And i would also love to get a first passport for my son, so he can travel with me for my business, and for his identification. We would truly be grateful if anyone can help make this happen, and I can have the confidence back in me and the security. With my business I want to help mums who are struggling like me and lacking confidence, I will be creating courses for mums and tailored programmes. Thankyou.
https://paypal.me/SamanthaSara1985?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB