Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just lost my son from lymphoma stage four cancer
My son called me back on March 11, 2023 on his birthday, telling me that he had been admitted into the hospital. And he was scared. I left that next morning from Southeast Missouri to come back to Midwest city. And then on March 23, 2023 he was diagnosed with lymphoma stage four cancer, not Hodgkin. I had quit my job back home. And started working doing DoorDash as long as I could because he was losing mobility in his legs. And the apartment that he stayed in was condemned so we had to find a new place to live. Thankfully, we did. I had a camper back home that I had to sell  so I could get him back-and-forth to his doctors appointments and treatments. Unfortunately Matthew lost his battle on December 11 2023. My heart hurts so bad. I hate having to ask for help to get back to Missouri. But I need to rent a truck and I would like to be able to get home. I don’t have anyone. Only my daughter, and she’s not able to help me. If anyone could please help me, I would greatly appreciate it. The truck is $432.00 to rent it, and I’ll need at least $400.00 for the gas. And to get a place, with the deposits on house and the utilities is gonna be at least $3000.00 I do have a job that I just started this weekend that I’m able to work from home. Thank you for reading my post, Matt’s Mom, https://www.paypal.me/RamonaMason