Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young Mother of Two Babies NEEDS Emergency Financial Help (URGENT)
Heart 
Hello Everybody! 
My name is Des and I am a 26 year old Mother of 2 beautiful children(one is 3yrs old & my oldest is 6yrs old)  and I am in need of some serious- emergency help financially as my current life situation has been extremely challenging recently with everything that has occurred lately. I want to thank anyone out there who has paused and clicked on this and has took the time to read my written passage up to this point. I wanted to express how much I truly appreciate anything you have read here, said out loud, or thought in your own silence regarding my story on here. It really means everything to me. I am reaching out on here as a LAST resort of effort to attempt to raise any kind of financial income to keep my kids and myself afloat during this extremely challenging period in our lives. Recently, a number of heartbreaking and tragic things have happened in our lives and I have been hit with trying to manage and navigate everything all at once and I just really need some help to get me and my babies afloat again so we can attempt to get out of this financial crisis we have been in for the last 6 months. Everything started back in July of 2023 when I had lost the support and care of my children’s father when he was arrested in his home on a warrant and placed in a correctional facility to sit his time in. He has been detained since July of 2023 and I do not see him getting out any time soon. He was my main support out here with our children and he was able to watch them and care for them while I was out working as many hours as I could to provide for my children and household. Since my kid’s father had been detained I had to immediately cut back on my hours for work, and the bills kept piling up. I had to ask for an extension to pay my already Overdue electric bill of $684.76. I have recently applied for Social Security Income Benefits for my Hearing Disability but I was told that the wait period for the Approval or Disapproval could take up to 6 months. Yesterday when I was walking inside from bringing my empty trash cans inside I had a BIG & BRIGHT Pink letter taped to my door, here it was a 48-Hour Shut Off Notice for the Unpaid Water Bill that I have not been able to pay. I owe $475.00 Past due for my water bill that I have let those bills pile up too. I also recently had just got back into town with both of my kids because my 29 year old Brother had unexpectedly passed away in the beginning of November, and my entire family resides in the State of Wisconsin, so I had to abruptly pack all of our things and fly to Wisconsin with the last little bit of money I had in my savings account and plan my brothers funeral for my entire family to attend to. I had just left everything here unpaid for and when I arrived back here in Pennsylvania after two weeks of staying in Wisconsin, the bills and everything have spun so out of control and everything has become completely unmanageable at this point. I really would love & appreciate anyone out there who is reading this if they could please help me and my little family stay afloat and help us get back on our feet so we can live a comfortable life. I appreciate ANY donations from anyone on here, ANYTHING will go such a long ways for us. I will be using ANY money sent to my family to pay off ALL of my bills for our home and to find a reliable and trustworthy daycare or babysitter to watch my kids so I can get back into the work force and get my household back up and running. ANYTHING AT ALL will be EXTREMELY Appreciated by the kids and I! 
Thank you so much for reading this & for anything you have said, thought or contributed to help us get through this challenging time! 

My PayPal link is: paypal.me/DesIczkowski