Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homeless Veteran
Dear All
Thank you for reading this and you are in good health and high spirits. I am posting today with a plea for help. As a proud veteran who has served my country for 14 years, including a deployment to Afghanistan, I find myself in situation of being homeless . Im asking for assistance in overcoming this challenging period in my life. After my honorable discharge from the military, I had high hopes of transitioning smoothly into civilian life. However, the reality has been far more difficult than I anticipated. Despite my best efforts, I have found myself without a permanent place to call home and have been sleeping in my car for the past few weeks , and to be honest it has taken a toll on my physical and mental well-being, leaving me feeling down and hopeless which isn’t me I’m usually very uneat and positive , but I just feel beaten now . Fortunately, I have recently secured a job opportunity that offers a glimmer of hope. I am scheduled to start my new position on the 13th of December, which brings me a sense of relief and optimism. However, the financial strain of being homeless has made it nearly impossible for me to save enough money for a security deposit and 2 month's rent . I understand that there are countless individuals and families facing similar hardships, and it is not easy to provide help to everyone. However, I am hopeful that my military service and dedication to my country might count for something and inspire you to extend a helping hand. Ive never asked for a handout before and it’s soul destroying but I’ve got to do something to square myself away. One of the most horrible aspects of my current situation is the thought of not being able to spend Christmas with my son. As a father, it pains me deeply to think that I might not be able to provide him with the joy and warmth of Christmas .Your help in finding a stable living situation would not only impact my life but also allow me to be present for my son during this special time of the year. I understand that you are all busy people and I genuinely appreciate the time you have taken to read this post Your support would mean the world to me and would provide the stepping stone I need to rebuild my life and regain stability. I am confident that with a little assistance, I can overcome this challenging period in my life and have a positive start to the new year hopefully.Thank you for reading this if anyone has , and anything will be appreciated so so much , hope you all have a merry Christmas and a top new year . 

I can also prove my military service to people if required 

Thank you again 

paypal.me/GaryTossell
If anyone can help me , I’d appreciate it so much , I’m running out of willpower now x
I will DM my service record if it helps x

I will DM my service record if it helps x
Still homeless
Please help me , still homeless
Please help me , still homeless
Please if anyone can help message me , please
Still homeless please help
Hello sir, how are you and i hope you get the help you need. I wanted to ask since I'm new here, how do you publish a thread on this website? I'm very confused looking everywhere on here
Still homeless in my car , 220 people have seen my post if everyone sent $5 id be in somewhere please can someone help me , I really don’t want to be homeless for Christmas xx