Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Haven't Lost Hope for A Generous Person To Help Me ?
Heart 
Hello this is Thee Louise again. I haven't heard back from anyone on these threads must be people don't socialize anymore unless it's scrolling the Internet makes my heart sad. As each week comes to a close I still am left wondering if anyone will restore my faith in humanity and as I'm sure most people who scroll thru all the hundreds of messages asking for money to help them probably are Leary to just give someone there hard earned money to a complete stranger that is no less on a site called Beg Site . I'm here to tell them we and I think I speak for all of us on here are not happy we are reduced to begging for money on this website but yet here we are and We all do really need help so if it's not me who receives any money for my laptop and digital Photography cameras then I pray some one else that needs money has there wish filled tonight.  I'm not sure but Has ANYONE ON THIS SITE EVER HAD MONEY DONATED TO THEM FOR REAL? WELL I still say a prayer every night before bed for everyone of u and myself. So please if anyone wants to make my college dreams come true and donate to me $2500 so I can please get my laptop and Camera and I was thinking and 500$ of the money I'm going to get my driver's license back.  That's important to me. So if u read this and have this kind of money please consider helping me I will take 100$ of the money u give me and donate it to a food pantry or church or pay someones lay away off with it to pay it forward. My tags to pay me money directly are   revolut.me@theelouise.  And.   $TheeLouise09 I have no PayPal.me with no debit card. Sorry. Thanks again. Crystal
My sincere Thanks to whoever helps me. I'm not use to beging but I truly just want to go start online classes for photography and I need to purchase a Laptop and camera.  U can use revolut.me@theelouise  and also to $TheeLouise09 Thanks again Crystal 
Many people are getting poorer after COVID-19, including me Cry
Sorry to hear that. I just got over COVID and my family to. Things are getting harder and harder I pray for everyone of us. God bless
My sincere Thanks to whoever helps me. I'm not use to beging but I truly just want to go start online classes for photography and I need to purchase a Laptop and camera.  U can use revolut.me@theelouise  and also to $TheeLouise09 Thanks again Crystal