Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single Father Looking for a little help
I am a full-time single father and I have sole custody of my 9 year old son.

When covid hit, I lost my job, as many did.  It was extremely difficult because my son had just began Kindergarten and it was completely virtual.  This meant I couldn't find another job doing anything other than working from home because I unfortunately have no support system to help with that type of thing.

I was doing some things like Uber eats and Instacart in order to just barely keep us afloat, but it was though b/c I would have to bring him with me so I couldn't do it as much as I wanted/needed to.   Unfortunately a year ago I lost my car which put me in an even worse position.

I got extremely behind on my rent and could not pay it for the last year because of the fact that I had lost my source of income, and have no car.  So I finally started working recently doing odd jobs, nothing super stable, but earning a small amount.  My land lord has evicted me, however since I have been here for a long time he told me if I pay my Rent in full on 11/2 and then make monthly payments we can stay here.  If I'm late at all, I have to leave.

I am $500 short on my rent right now which is due 11/02 and could really use the help.  I wont' have any more money for 2 weeks and I have absolutely nowhere to go with my son.  I am not asking for thousands or an unrealistic amount, so I am hoping that some kind soul could help me reach this goal.  I have nothing left to sell, and I just don't want my son to have to switch school, and uproot his whole life.

I really appreciate any help , below is my paypal link.

https://paypal.me/dclenda

A huge and sincere Thank you in advance to anyone who sees this and helps.