Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't even buy a hamburger.Please help me buy a hamburger, I’m starving
  Hello everyone,

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask for help, but I’m desperate. I’m a 23-year-old student who lives alone in a small apartment. I have no family or friends to support me. I lost my part-time job due to the pandemic and I have no income. I have been surviving on instant noodles and water for the past week, but I ran out of them yesterday. I have no money left to buy any food.
I’m not asking for much, just enough to buy a hamburger from the nearest fast-food restaurant. It costs about 100 pesos (around 2 USD). I haven’t eaten anything in 24 hours and I feel dizzy and weak. I don’t know how long I can last like this. Please, if anyone can spare some money, please send it to my PayPal account:https://www.paypal.me/Tdador. Any amount will be greatly appreciated.
I’m not a scammer or a liar, I swear. I can provide proof of my situation if you want. I just need some help to get through this difficult time. Please, have mercy on me and help me buy a hamburger. Thank you for reading and God bless you.