Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me with money to fix my visa in united Arab Emirates
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you today with a heavy heart and a plea for financial assistance. I am currently residing in the UAE, but unfortunately, my visa status is not in order. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I have overstayed my visa, and as a result, I have accumulated significant overstay fines that I am unable to pay.

My situation has become dire, and I am unable to secure a job without first resolving my visa status. I am an economic agent, and I understand the importance of contributing to the economy and being a productive member of society. However, my current situation is preventing me from doing so.

I am reaching out to you today in hopes that you can provide me with the financial assistance I need to clear my overstay fines and fix my visa status. This will allow me to secure a job and once again become a contributing member of society.

I understand that providing financial assistance is not an easy decision, and I want to assure you that I am committed to repaying any assistance provided to me. I am willing to work hard and make sacrifices to ensure that I can repay any financial assistance provided to me.

I hope that you can find it in your heart to help me during this difficult time. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Epale Joel