Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My last resort! Please help with my tuition fees!?
Bug 
I am a student currently enrolled in Rosebank College in South Africa, pursuing my bachelor degree in Commerce. As you may know, many students in our country depend on the National Student Financial Fund (NSFAS)to help them pay the fees and accommodation. Unfortunately, the NSFAS has been experiencing challenges in disbursing bursary amounts and accommodation funds to students like myself.

These difficulties have left me in a real tight financial situation. Not only have I been unable to receive the expected financial aid from the NSFAS, but my educational institution has also been unwilling to provide any subsidies or assistance for students facing difficulties with the NSFAS. They claim that it is not within their responsibility to do so.

Now I find myself burdened with the debt to cover not only my tuition fees but also my accommodation expenses. The total amount owed is approximately $5000, a figure that I am unable to fulfill without external assistance. This situation stresses me and gives me a lot of anxiety on what I’m gonna do with my life now.. Because this country already has a large number of unemployed graduates. How much more someone who doesn’t have a qualification.

Any little help would be greatly appreciated and I’m open to providing documents for proof and information on the matter 

Thank you ? 
PayPal link: https://www.paypal.me/SisiphoMazomba