Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rejected student in urgent need of help
Sad 
Not long ago, I was rejected by the university I was banking on getting into. Getting in would mean I would be funded partially by the state, but that didn’t happen. I then decided to start searching for jobs, but the bus I used to travel with every morning was removed due to not many people actually using it out here on the countryside. I don’t have the money to move, and I fear I will be evicted if I don’t find a solution soon. I am doing my absolute best to stay afloat at the moment, looking for opportunities to work online, asking people around my neighbourhood if they need help with anything in exchange for a small fee etc. My family members don’t want to help either, as I should be able to take care of myself and dig myself out of any hole, I may find myself in, according to them. They are right of course, and I truly am doing my best to look for opportunities wherever they may present themselves. I just can’t help but feel stuck, especially being so far away from everything. I reached out to friends as well, which I usually would never do. But seeing as they are all students, they are barely scraping by as well.

Thank you so much for considering help me, anything truly does help.
paypal.me/JonasSchandorff