Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unemployed, with benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome
I'm an unemployed man, 50 y.o., I suffer of "benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome", that is no disease, but a temporary, long lasting, condition, giving a lot of symptoms for many years. I took benzodiazepine for a lot of years, because I have a rare neurological disease, with no cause and no cure, eye nystagmus and diplopia, and I discovered that benzos helped a lot to stay much better of my old disease. Long use of benzodiazepine, and especially quitting benzodiazepines, caused a lot of symptoms, and in a lot of years I have been to neurologists to do a lot of tests, for my mysterious symptoms. And I spent a lot of money, too. I'm slowly getting better for my symptoms, but I still have problems. 2023 has been the best year for me, but one problem is conditioning my life the most. I have stiff and heavy legs, from some years, muscular problems caused by central nervous system. I'm waiting in an improvement, but the latest year has been worse, legs are more stiff. Better for other things, worse for this. These may be long things. I need just a little help, to face better everyday's espenses. 5 dollars, 2 dollars, or 1 dollar? No help is too small. I appreciate your help. Thank you! Heart

paypal.me/maxdreamer69