Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me to fix the mistakes
Hi.

My name is Ivan. I don't speak English very well, so I use a translator. So I apologize for any spelling mistakes. I'm an idiot. I started gambling when I was young. I lost a lot of money. I sold a lot of property. I've even sold things that didn't belong to me, but to people close to me. And when I ran out of money, I did some very bad things because of my addiction. Unfortunately. I brought a lot of sadness and tears to my family. Fortunately, my family didn't abandon me, and helped me realize what I had done and how gambling addiction was destroying me and hurting my loved ones. So after a long time, I quit. I managed to find a good job and my life started to improve. Now I avoid gambling. However, during the time I was addicted, I incurred a lot of debt. Thanks to money from my job, I've paid a lot of it off, but I still have a lot of unpaid debts. I use the vast majority of the money I earn to pay off my debts. I keep only the part I need for food, fuel and the bare necessities. Unfortunately, I am constantly under pressure, and I am afraid that if something were to happen to me, such as an injury, and I could not go to work, I would not be able to continue paying my obligations. And if this happened, the creditors could seize our house as well. It's really challenging. But I understand that I have myself to blame. Because I'm an idiot, and I've made a lot of mistakes. And these are the inevitable consequences. However, I would like to ask for help from everyone who has the opportunity and desire to contribute to solving my situation. I would like to pay off all my debts as soon as possible and not have to live in fear of my family being homeless because of me. I understand that I am responsible for my own problems, so I will be indifferent to a lot of people, but I still thank you all for at least giving me your time and reading my story. If you cannot help me financially, please at least pray for me. Thank you and I wish you all the best.

My PayPal: https://paypal.me/kasilla