Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumped for a slut.
Heart 
Heart Let me start this out with some important advice, never lose yourself while falling in love…….Keep your friends and family, don’t neglect time with them for your partner. Keep your interests/activities, even if only you are interested in them.  Someday that person you love might have a change of  Heart  and leave the relationship, leaving you with only yourself. And if you done lost yourself you’re destined for a rough road that’s extremely lonely . Dead ass! 
    I’ll be 44 next month, 2 years ago, the man I was with for 5 years told me he loved me, gave me a kiss and said he’d be back in a couple hours. He then proceeded to fly to Las Vegas and get married, never speaking to me again. I didn’t even know he was cheating on me so needless to say I was devastated. The 5 years we were together I stayed home and didn’t work. We were raising my grandson, due to my daughters neglect, and he was the head of household. A year and a half before he left he took an angle grinder to the face at his job, so we had been dealing with l&I and knowingly about to receive a large sum of money. Corona virus was in full swing and we owed over 6,000. In back rent and 2,000 for utilities. We planned on using the upcoming settlement to pay for those, while still having enough left to put a down payment on a house. ( I was actually going to finally get my own home and couldn’t have been more excited ). 3 months after he left, while I was outside of the apartment we had shared for 5 years, I noticed his car pull into the restaurant directly next door. It felt like a kick in the gut again… I mean come on!!! There are plenty of other restaurants, why this one? So I walked to the parking lot, and sat on a rock and waited for 2 hours for them to finish their meal and come out to the car.  Sparing you the ugly details, I ended up with an assault charge, malicious mischief and a domestic violence. It was 3 o’clock in the afternoon and I had 12 witnesses statements against me, there was no getting out of it. Ya know, at the time i felt justified in what i had done but since that day it has been nearly impossible to get hired for a job, which lost me my apartment of 16 years, I was so depressed and distraught after he left that I couldn’t keep raising my grandson, I literally laid in bed and sobbed for a year which did not coincide with his care, I lost my car, I have no other friends or family because, hence the advice in the beginning, I chose him instead, lost all of my belongings and am now homeless. I’ve applied for resources through the state but because I’m childless, not a veteran and not disabled all I qualify for is food stamps. I tried applying for SSI but I have to have a disability that prevents me from working, mental illness doesn’t qualify. So here I am, that’s my story, I cry daily for my old life back, which isn’t going to happen. It’s a new chapter and I was supposed to rise like a phoenix. But this birds wings are broke and my feet hurt from walking so please , if you can help in anyway possible, even advise or just a general direction in which way to go would be helpful at this point. Please and thank you and God Bless!  My cash app link is https://cash.app/$Lov3ULots
Heart $Lov3ULots Cash app  Heart