Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FUNDRAISING FOR MY LIFE PARTNER IN COLOMBIA
FUNDRAISING FOR MY LIFE PARTNER IN COLOMBIA

Hello everyone
My name is Bo Petersson, and my life partner is in Colombia. A while ago, he was diagnosed with HIV in the severe phase, Hepatitis B, which I didn't know before would make him sick with pneumonia and cough. They or I found in all the tests, x-rays and ultrasounds that they squealed that it was more severe than I thought. They think he might have received it at his job as a security guard during an arrest, where he got pinched accidentally by a needle from a used iinjection while he searched through a criminals clothes.
When the doctors told him his test results revealed VIH positive, he felt his life had stopped, and only death remained. He thought that this was a nightmare. He didn't want to talk or see anyone, I had no strength, and he almost didn't leave his room except for food, medication, and his daily toilet.
Apart from his illness and weakness, he has lost almost 25 kg in about four months and suffers from what are considered typical symptoms such as fever, chills, rash, night sweats, joint and muscle pain, sore throat, fatigue, headache, fatigue, mouth ulcers, rashes, nausea, vomiting, anguish and suffers tremendous depression.
He tries to stay positive, and we thank God that the doctor assigned to him sees a promising future for him, although the path takes time. The doctor has said that it is terrific that I am going to visit him; that will help his mood and reduce his depression, and the body can respond to the intense treatment he must endure. We all hope that with God's help, this is the right way, although little by little.
Like him, it came as a surprise, and his family is extensive, and he needed his own space and things not to infect the rest of the family, especially the children. They have had to change a bedroom into two and a small bathroom (not ready yet) just for him. It has cost a lot, but with the help of some friends, relatives who live outside the country and a little bit of me, we have gotten almost €3,000 to start, but there is still a long way to go.
The health system only covers his essential treatment. But many other things are needed and have to be done. He needs shakes to gain weight, especially his muscles, and good food. But he showed me his refrigerator. It is an old one that does not cool things enough, and they use a tension spring to stay closed. Although they try only to buy small quantities so that nothing spoils, some things spoil faster than others, especially with the climate they have. A refrigerator is urgent for someone to get food poisoning. Like the long road just finished, it isn't easy to know how much costs can come during that road to the end. We have made estimates in the hope that the prices of your medication apart from the treatment, and I think it is a risk to try to raise €40,000 ($42,766) and cross our fingers ?.
It is urgent, and the family thinks that nobody will or can't help because everyone has their own problems. His family is a very humble and pleasant family that does the best they can. With a bit of help from a sister in the US, she tries to send money when there is something left over. I told them to believe in God and that people are willing to help.
I hope someone could help me surprise them? ?
Don't forget read the updates ?

PayPal Account ?
You can find updates on the following link
https://fnd.us/62HDC0?ref=sh_eCoK8e