Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broke teenager looking out for grandfather
Heart 
Hi, I'm 16 and I live with my grandfather. He has caretakers (one of which is a family member who is BARELY there, and still gets away with getting paid. I cry sometimes because he doesn't deserve to live his final years out like this.) who are paid out of his money. I don't want to cause to go broke, and end up back in a nursing home again because of me. When I need I something I try to go as long as possible without it because I hate having to use his money. I just want him to be able to live comfortably for however long he has left here with me Sad

I don't have any legal paperwork (birth certificate, ss card) only copies, so I can't get a job a yet. I would LOVE to work, it would ease my paranoia but I can't yet. So, please help me out.

I can only accept money through cashapp for now: $start00ts
I too need money for a nice laptop and Camera for online college courses for photography. I posted last night but still don't see my post anywhere. I need about $2500 I have cash app
$TheeLouise09 and revolut.me/theelouise. I hope we both receive.help.of any kind. I am unable to work do to bone disease called Fybrious Dysplasia. Disability income is a joke. Nice to meet u. Hope u have a good holiday. Crystal
My sincere Thanks to whoever helps me. I'm not use to beging but I truly just want to go start online classes for photography and I need to purchase a Laptop and camera.  U can use revolut.me@theelouise  and also to $TheeLouise09 Thanks again Crystal 
I apologize for putting this under the. Wrong post. It was meant to be a reply to the girl who wants to go to school. I hope your grandpa gets the help he needs. Again sorry for posting on wrong thread.
My sincere Thanks to whoever helps me. I'm not use to beging but I truly just want to go start online classes for photography and I need to purchase a Laptop and camera.  U can use revolut.me@theelouise  and also to $TheeLouise09 Thanks again Crystal