Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single Dad about to be homeless
I've been raising my daughter alone for over a year. I bought a house 2 hours away from my work next to my daughter's mom's family to give her the best possible conditions I can give to raise our daughter as a stay-at-home mom. She cheated on me two times that I forgave her for in the span of a year. Third time I kicked her out, and when it was time for me to go to work I asked her if she could watch our daughter. She responded with you kicked me out f*** you figured out yourself, and then hung up. I had to quit my job and find child Care along with a new job with a schedule to go along with child care. Doing all of that before I could return to work and that took me a few months. I am in desperate need to not lose my house I have no family to move in or help with. If I end up losing my house due to foreclosure then me and my daughter will be homeless, please do not let it come to that I am begging you. I'm crying typing this out right now because of how stressed out and overwhelmed I am. I need probably 15k to get all my debt paid. And I need 5,600$ to get my home out of foreclosure please help me..