Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crohn's, Shot & T-boned. Please help
Photo 
Hello my name is David Feltner. I'm a father of 6 & need help desperately. Why? In 2021 my Crohn's disease became severe, impeding my ability to work. I tried 3 different jobs between January & April 2021, but lost all three jobs due to the Crohn's disease. At this time I've been trying all kinds of medications, therapies and have had 4 colonoscopy procedures. At this time, I'm not better & there seems to be no end in sight. 

On 11/3/2021 I was shot 2 times, one in my back, the other on my hip. This all occurred because I asked some boys to leave my daughter alone. I turned to walk away & the coward shot me from behind. The gunshot fractured my spine, lacerated my liver & kidney. I also had exploratory surgery to ensure there was no further bleeding internally. Between the 3 surgeries related to the accident, physical therapy & 3 Steroid injections in my spine it's been even more difficult to work. 

On 7/28/2022 I was T-boned while turning. I broke my collarbone, fractured 6 ribs, got a concussion & fractured my back again. At this time I've had reconstructive surgery on my collarbone, had shoulder surgery to repair ligament damage, 2 steroid injections in my neck & have been through multiple sessions of physical therapy related to my neck, back & shoulder. 

With all of this going on, I've developed extreme anxiety & PTSD, which require additional treatment. Basically I'm a mess & I can hardly operate on my own, let alone maintain a job, as I have at least 2 more back procedures & 4 more neck procedures with more physical therapy on top of psychological therapy. 

Any help, of any kind would be very helpful. I have no savings, I'm getting sued by credit card companies & there seems to be no end in sight. 

PAYPAL: https://paypal.me/davidef3?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

CASHAPP: $davidef31982

WIRE TRANSFER: Routing - 041215663
Account - 1335535247935