Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need Help, Badly
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,][attachment=1088][attachment=1088]  Our journey has been filled with unexpected twists, but we've never shied away from challenges.

[/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Our Story:
  In 2019, my life took an unexpected turn with a cervical cancer diagnosis. My incredible husband drove me from Texas to Seattle, Washington, to ensure I received the best possible care. We faced this ordeal with courage and unwavering support for one another.
Continuing Challenges:
   Fast forward to 2023, I confronted another health battle – breast cancer. This led to a mastectomy, and just when we thought we'd seen it all, a fall on August 9th required back surgery.
   Financial Setback:
  Our determination to overcome health obstacles was met with mounting medical bills. The weight of these expenses has placed us in a precarious financial position. We've fallen behind on bills and even lost our truck, a symbol of our hard work and dedication.
   The Ask:
  Today, we are in the middle of eviction and we need $5,000 to alleviate our financial burden and get back on track. We are proud, resilient individuals, but we can no longer sit idly as these debts accumulate.
   Why Help Us?:
You allowing us to regain financial stability and continue contributing to society. Your help is not just a gesture of kindness but a strategic decision to support a resilient family determined to overcome adversity.
   Our Promise:
Rest assured, we are committed to paying this forward. As we regain financial footing, we will seek opportunities to support others in need, fostering a cycle of compassion and empowerment.
  Conclusion:
  Together, we can turn adversity into triumph and reaffirm the strength of the human spirit.
 Thank you for considering our proposition. We're open to any questions or discussions you may have.
[/font]

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]
   With gratitude,
Mr. and Mrs. Losik

[/font]