Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking Help to get thru a difficult patch
[attachment=1087]  I'm Messina, and today, I present to you a unique opportunity to make a profound impact on our lives and become a part of our journey towards financial recovery.

The Challenge:
Our story is one of resilience in the face of adversity. In 2019, I faced Stage 4 cervical cancer, a battle that required extensive medical attention. My daughter lived in Seattle, and so I asked my husband to drop everything, and we drove to Seattle and I left Texas and the life we knew there. It was a huge ordeal to overcome, my husband was having trouble getting his business going while there, but I received excellent health care, and once I was better, we decided that Texas was calling us once again. Life, can be hectic at times for all of us, and things were going good for us and then while seeing my Primary Care Physician, he noticed a lump on my breast and it came back inconclusive. I had breast cancer in 05, and they did a radical myectomy of my left breast, so when results came back, they scheduled me to remove my right breast.

The Financial Strain:
These medical challenges brought with them a relentless wave of medical bills and unforeseen expenses. Despite our diligence and hard work, we've fallen behind on all our financial obligations, even losing our truck in the process. 

The Ask:
Today, I stand before you with a request for strategic support. We require $5,000 to not only alleviate our immediate financial burden but to pave the way for a more stable future.

The Opportunity:
Your investment in our journey is more than just financial; it's an investment in resilience, hope, and the power of community. Your support will enable us to regain our financial footing and prioritize our family's well-being.

Our Promise:
We are committed to paying your kindness forward. Once we've navigated this challenging period and restored our financial stability, we will actively seek ways to support others facing similar hardships.

Conclusion:
  Your support will not only transform our lives but will reaffirm our belief in the incredible impact that individuals and communities can have when they come together.

Thank you for considering this investment in our future. We look forward to your support and the positive change it will bring.

With gratitude and determination,
                         Messina C. White

PayPal.Me/Messina036