Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm in a hole... help
Exclamation 
As with everyone else here, I am looking for some financial help. I know for a fact I don't deserve it any more than the rest of those folks--far less than some--but I'm hoping for some help out of the hole I've fallen in to. Okay... I dug it myself first, and I wasn't looking where I was going either, but it was still an accident.
I've accumulated a fair bit of debt, just trying to keep up with everyday life. It's to the point where I genuinely didn't have supper for my 2 year old tonight... which is what brought me to this point, in fact. I can deal with going hungry.. but she should never ever have to. I know I've let her down and it's not the responsibility of some stranger to come along and fix all my problems, I get that, I just don't know what else to do. My credit card is maxed, my debt card overdrawn, I have two pay day loans due this month, my phone is shut off, rent is late (just one month thankfully), I have a power bill sitting unopened and my friends and family have stopped speaking to me because I either owe them too much money or they simply don't respect me anymore.. and who could blame them? 
I'm not trying to be woeful and self depreciating I'm just very angry I let myself get to this point. Anyways, I digress.

I fancy myself a half decent digital artist and graphic designer, and would be more than happy to trade a lifetime of free, semi decent art in exchange for any help. Or a payback plan, or something. In fact even advice is welcome. At this point , I'll take whatever I can get.

Even if you choose not to 'donate' but you read this far, thank you. Just being able to type this out has been therapeutic oddly. 

What you're doing here is amazing. I am mentally giving you a firm respectful handshake right now.

Regards,
Mina