Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgently Need Help For Brain Surgery Please!!!
Heart 
Hello, my name is Joy and I’m reaching out to you with a heavy heart and a deep sense of hope. I'm facing a challenging health battle, I have been diagnosed with a glioblastoma multiforme which I need to undergo Surgery since the Tumor is growing faster everyday your help can be the beacon of hope to receive the life-saving medical surgery I urgently need.

Due to financial difficulties and insufficient insurance coverage I need assistance to raise $28,559. Is being not easy arranging the funds for the procedure.

Your contribution will make a significant impact in my life and help me get the medical attention I need. Any amount, big or small, will be greatly appreciated and will go a long way in covering the costs of the surgery, medication, and post-operative care.

I understand that there are many worthy causes and requests for support, and I am grateful for your consideration of my request.

Any financial assistance that you can give in this important. 

I thank you in advance for your kind and generous support, Much gratitude for your time and consideration.

Thanking in anticipation.

Donations can be sent to:https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=JQHU624K7XVAQ

Yours sincerely.
Joy Mahlangu