Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help urgently, good people and everyone who is willing to help
Hello good people.
I stumbled upon this site and decided to seek help because there seems to be no other way to get my family out of crisis. I live in Serbia, I am married, I have two daughters aged 15 and 9. Until three years ago, I had a solidly paid job, my wife also worked, we lived modestly, but it was enough for most of our needs. We decided to take out a home loan in order to provide our children with better conditions for learning and schooling. Three years ago, the need to hire the service where I worked ended and 10 of us were fired. After that I found another job that paid much less. Since then, we can't even afford the most basic needs because all the money we earn goes to the loan installment. I even racked up credit card debt so they could afford food. I am finding it increasingly difficult to survive the war and I am afraid that we will be kicked out of the apartment. To make matters worse, 28.07. In 2023, I had a car accident that left me without a car. I am asking good people to help me overcome this problem, to help financially. The remaining debt on the housing loan is slightly more than 30,000 dollars (in euros), and on the credit card about 1,700 dollars. My home loan installment is $520 and my credit card is $65 (in euros).
Health-wise, for now, we're all fine, thank God, but I'm afraid that these daily stresses will leave their mark on all of us.
Any money would be great, even minimal payments, just to take a break from the loan war and I thank in advance all the good people who are willing to help.

https://paypal.me/predragmilev1?country.x=RS&locale.x=en_US

Thanks in advance for even the smallest payments.