Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Overwhelming stress of living check by check
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Dealing with a mountain of debt while working as a cleaning lady is anything but easy. I want to share my story, not to seek sympathy, but to shed light on the stress and anxiety that come with it.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Every day, I go to work in the same house, trying to provide for my family, just like anyone else. I have two boys who rely on me, and I do my best to make ends meet, paycheck by paycheck. But it's a tough battle.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]The stress of paying bills and trying to give my kids a better life keeps me up at night. I keep using my credit cards, hoping they'll help us, but they're becoming a huge problem. Interest rates, late fees, and those minimum payments just add to my worries.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]I find myself stuck in a never-ending loop, unable to pay down my credit card debt, and it's scary. These cards were supposed to be a lifeline, but now they're like chains, tying me to a future I'm not sure about.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]The stress keeps building, and it's relentless. I worry about money all the time. It's like a dark cloud hanging over me, and I don't know when it will clear. But I keep going because of my love for my family.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]I want to share my story to let others know they're not alone in this struggle. Debt is something many of us deal with, and it's okay to seek help and support. I hold onto the hope that one day, through hard work and determination, I can break free from this debt and give my kids a better life. Until then, I'll keep working and fighting because family is what keeps me going, even when the stress seems unbearable.[/font]