Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your BIG Heart Can Help My Family
Heart 
Hello! I'm not sure where to start or what information to include...

I'm a mother of two beautiful, smart, kind kids. I have almost zero self esteem, I use humor to hide my pain and I feel like a failure 99% of the time. I'm worried that every decision I make is the wrong one and I don't like asking for help, but I believe someday I'll be able to be the one helping others.

In April 2022 my kids and I left our home due to domestic violence. My son was too young to understand why we left and all he knows is Mommy tore his world apart. He's been dealing with anger, confusion and hurt (directed at me mostly) because he doesn't know how to deal with everything. My daughter was old enough to understand every, but doesn't want to talk about it so she's become depressed and angry too. The counselor I was taking them to was not helpful, so I'm trying to get them into a new counselor.

We have lived in two shelters and been homeless twice since leaving. We were renting the upstairs of a house, but the owner passed away and his son kicked us out so he could sale the house. So, we're once again homeless.

We're in need of $3000 total. I'm trying to secure housing for us, and need $1800 for the deposit, first month's rent and to get utilities connected. I also need to get an inspection, tags, an oil change, tune up and at least one tire for our 1998 van. I'm estimating all of this will cost about $1200.

We NEED your help. I am crumbling under the pressure and don't know what else to do. Thank you in advance. ❤️
paypal.me/mamamoonpie83