Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Learning how to walk again
Hello my name is Chad I'm 41yrs old. On Jan 26 2023 I had to be admitted into the ER due to a severe spinal infection that detearated vertabrae and causing severe and some permant nerve damage leaving me paralyzed from waist down. I spent 68 days in Pomona Valley Medical Center in Pomona California i had a 9 hour spinal surgery where they replaced the damaged vertabrae.Im still not able to stand or walk but my legs are coming very slow I have no physical Therapist Casa Colina rehabilitation in Claremont CA refused my admission I have no income I was denied state disability im waiting for SSDI decision mean while I have no basic necessities like food hygiene products medical supplies I'm going to be homeless come November I have no one to fall back on. I need help with my rent my bills everything i have so much to worry about that I'm becoming so depressed and slowed down on trying to get back to walking again I work so hard everyday doing the exercises I was taught in the hospital and ones that I have found on the internet I can't handle all this very much longer it bothers me that I have to ask for help on a public platform but I don't know what else to do. I don't even know an amount to ask for but anything will help me. Donations of food money whatever you can please I promise if Im ever in the position I will pay it fwd than you https://paypal.me/ckh898?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US