Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Learning how to walk again
In need of help! On Jan 26 2023 I had to be abulanced to the ER I woke up in pain and when I tried to stand my legs wouldn't hold up. I had a severe spinal infection that detearated vertebrae and severely damaging nerves from chest down I spent 68 days in Pomona valley hospital in Pomona California I caught covid 19 while I was in the ICU after having a 9 hour spinal surgery to replace the vertabrae. I was denied going to casa Colina in Claremont California my insurance which is Molina healthcare would not cover it. So I was sent home basacially paralyzed from waist down. I have been turned down by state disability and I am waiting for SSDI decision which I heard could take over year or even longer. I have no income for day to day needs hygiene products, food, clothes, medical supplies, rent,bills which are piling up if it wasn't for my aunt who barely gets by herself I would be homeless which will be soon anyway because her rent has increased to point where she isn't signing a new renters lease since that being she been paying more rent since she on month by month it costs her $125 more a month since she hasn't agreed to the lease and she's told me she can't do it anymore that October will the last month unless I can come up with money to help I feel really bad I'm a 41 yr male who worked hard my whole life co raised a son who is now 21. And never ducked any of responsibilities to depend on my aunt and now ask for help on public platform but I have no other at this moment any amount or donation of items that might help me would be greatly appreciated. I promise that one if I'm in the position I will pay it fwd to another person in need I truly mean that. Thank you.  https://paypal.me/ckh898?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US