Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Financially Problem and Lost of Hope ?
Hello, Im Jeremy Jandoc from the Philippines, I have a 1 child 2 years old,i have a wife but not yet marriage, I am working as a construction worker, 400 pesos per day, My.wife is in the house only, taking care of my son, at first we are happy and stable, but when the time comes when my son got to the hospital and diagnose pneumonia 2 times August 2022 and September 2022, i start borrowing money with my friends and my atm card is guaranteed to a lending worth 40k, that is the time in our life miserable situation.. but I THANK GOD MY SON is okay now, but our situation since 2022 until now is getting worst, because of FINANCIAL PROBLEM we only Live now in the house of my mother but stillits getting worst, i am so down because i work harder and harder in a construction but still i am worthless bcause i dont have  salary to give to my son and to my wife. I work at the construction 8hrs but in 8 hrs my payperday is only 400 pesos, we only eat a rice with salt only .. Sometime we no.food to eat .. i ask to my friends but all of them help me but in credits .. Now we are so poor sleep in the night with starving stomach .. I have no idea how.to fix this problem ..a financial problem that maybe never solve anymore .. We lost now in our dreams to ne a happy family just the 3 of my son and wife .. our plan for christining to my son, our plan for wedding, our plan to have a house get disappeared because.of.our situation .. everynight we cry with my wife because of our miserable situation and very poor life, sometimes we wat to give up but we have a son that makes us strong to stand up every day just to survive, but still we are hopeless .. until now we starving, hopeless, poor family, my heart is breaking to see my son living in a poor family, eating a rice with a sugar, rice with a salt just to survive and hoping for the day to come that maybe there is a person will heartedly help us just to escape this dark days miserable days and to get our future plans .. We as a family want a stable life, my son get a milk when he wants to drink  milk, my wife want to eat a good food, me working that my tummy is full .. I am wishing that time will come .. Now i am here asking for a help that who wants to help me heartedly just to get my atm back in my hands so that i can make my all plans in our family stable, t save a money for our plans, christening, wedding and our dream house .. i am hoping that one day our plans will be success .. i hope there is a person will help us in our situation now .. we want a happy family and a success family .. I hope there a person will help me..
This is only my account if ever there was a person wants to help to my family even if its a small amount but a big blessing in our family. Thank you and God bless you all..

GCASH NUMBER : 09938865977
PAYPAL ACCOUNT: zacchguillem789@gmail.com
my gmail account: jeremyjandoc789@gmail.com

To god be the glory.