Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
emergince funds needed
Good day
I'm in desperate need of R30000 to repair my car .I use my car for work it is the only car I have to get too. 
clients too repair their generators and service and do estimates for potential job building noise reduction enclosure it my business that i started a year ago.
and i was doing ok but now my car dropped a valve and i need to replace the engine a secondhand engine is going to cost my R30000 and that is
a stock stander Vw polo 14 engine the replace meant of the engine i will do my self but now i dop not have the funding to get an engine the longer me 
car is not running the more job I'm missing out on, i would ask my mom but she is retired, and money is little she is just scraping by and now she has too. 
support me cuss i cannot help her my dad died 3 months ago in a horrible accident where he was crushed in between a truck and a wall, and on top.
of that my girlfriend cheated on my with a person  i thought was going too invest in me and my business after me and my girlfriend when too him too ask for
supprt and then week after that thats now my car , so its my dad , my girfriend, my car and if things do not happin now i lose my bisnis too.  

This is all just too mutch and i can help my self so please if u can fund me too repase my engin so i can continue my bisnis
that would be graet.
here is my paypal detail if u can help me please

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/my/profile