Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I tried
I have gotten myself into quite a pickle it has finally come to a head.  I found this site and thought maybe a miracle would come through.  I am shaking with anxiety, fear, and turmoil right now.  I was hoping so hard for about $400 to keep me from spiraling out of control.  I was hoping to get this before September 1, September 5 at the most.  But it's not going to happen.  I know that now.  I'm not the kind of person to even really do much on the internet, social media, posting wise and such.  But here I did it.  I hope that this site has brought some relief to some people.  I wish I could help a lot of people on this site.  I'm tired of being a part of a machine that always needs to be fixed and unable to get ahead in this life.  So I'm not asking for money.  I'm asking for you to go check out a stupid little store I thought I could put together to try and bring in some extra income.  I'm not asking you to buy, but maybe just share the link and maybe help out that way.  If that's asking too much then I'm also accepting for painless ideas for getting off this ride called life.  I'm done, I'll never get ahead, hell, not even get ahead, just catch up at this point.  Any advice is appreciated, in terms of painless personal, permanent removal from this planet.  Thank you.

My stupid little store:
&Pose (creator-spring.com)
https://andpose-2.creator-spring.com/
I understand that it may seem hopeless at times, but I encourage you to keep going, don't give up.  If you or anyone else is considering suicide, I strongly urge you to seek help.  And a post like this on the internet doesn't count as seeking help.  There are many resources available.

In the United States, you can call or text 988.

Here is what I found about 988:
Quote:The 988 Lifeline provides 24/7, confidential support to people in suicidal crisis or mental health-related distress. By calling or texting 988, you'll connect to mental health professionals with the Lifeline network.
And if money is the source of your problems, there are also financial resources available.  Obviously sites like these are here to try to help.  A donation can provide short term relief.  But I also encourage you to continue searching for solutions.  Cut spending where you can, sell anything you aren't using, get a 2nd (or 3rd) job if needed. Advertise your store's link anywhere you can, just like you did here.  Talk with friends and neighbors, take a deep breath, and keep fighting the good fight!  You are worth it, and you matter to people.  I wish you the best of luck, and I hope to hear back about your journey.