Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to help my friend
My friend is in a difficult situation and they no longer have internet. I can’t go into too much detail without breaking their trust and privacy.

I want to try to raise enough for at least a month’s worth of internet (around $190), so she can continue to access job opportunities/offers, and other daily tasks, and her kids can be able to continue with school etc. Her living arrangements are not ideal and pretty unsafe, and plans to get work to save enough to move out. But without Internet, this is too challenging.

I’d appreciate any contributions that could help support her situation. I would give her the money in a heartbeat if I had it, but I’m currently unemployed myself (waiting for work authorization), and even if I got a job soon, by the time I get paid it would be too late as certain arrangements she needs to make need to be done asap.

But any contributions, even if not enough for Internet, could at least help her towards food, supplies for her kids, or getting rides to get into town so she can attend doctors' appointments etc. I know she’ll be grateful for any contributions.

If you can help, please use her paypal.me:

paypal.me/awinak

If you aren't able to contribute financially, please consider sharing this so it can reach more people. Shy

Thank you so much~  Heart