Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plea for financial help. We need $4500 desperately.
Hello Reddit community,

My name is Les Curtis, and I find myself in an incredibly challenging situation. Until March of this year, I worked as an owner-operator truck driver. Unfortunately, I suffered a stroke, which not only resulted in the loss of my job but also prevented me from driving commercial vehicles for at least a year, as per DOT ( Department of Transpotation)and FMCSA(Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration)regulations.

As a consequence, I lost my truck because I couldn't keep up with the financial obligations, including a $4000 monthly payment, insurance, and other associated fees. To make matters worse, I depleted my meager savings to cover bills, assuming I would secure a new job before falling behind. However, that hasn't been the case.

Recently, I've been offered a job as a prison guard, pending the completion of a clean background check. While I'm confident that the background check will come back clean, it will take time - time I don't have. My family and I have been surviving on credit cards, most of which are close to their limits, over their limits, or already frozen due to non-payment. I've reached out to the credit card companies, and some have been understanding, offering potential solutions if I can catch up. Not all, but some.

However, the situation has become dire. Our mortgage is in default, and the bank is threatening foreclosure. Our electricity and water services are at iminent risk of being disconnected, and we are running out of food. Additionally, our vehicle insurance is about to be canceled, which will only make matters worse.

I'm humbling myself to ask for your help. I don't want to lose everything I've worked my whole life for. Even the smallest contribution can make a significant difference to us. If you are in a position to assist, I would be incredibly grateful for any financial support you can provide.

To donate, you can use My PayPal which is copied down there at the bottom.

Alternatively, you can also contribute via CashApp: $4gdtms

I understand that not everyone may be able to donate, and that's completely okay. If you are unable to contribute financially, I kindly request that you consider sharing this post with others who might be able to help. Your support, whether through donations or spreading the word, means the world to me and my family.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and thank you in advance to those who are able to offer assistance. If I think of any additional information, I will update this post accordingly.

If you have any questions or would like to reach out, you can contact me at lftbrknhrtd@yahoo.com.
Again, thank you and may each of you have blessed days to come.

Sincerely,
Les Curtis.

Paypal.me/lftbrknhrtd@yahoo.com