Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Help Me Avoid Eviction. I have nowhere to go!!
Hi. I come here because honestly I have exhausted every option that I know that I could possibly use for help and this is a last resort. Where do I begin? I recently started pursuing Nursing school and because I don’t qualify for much aid I am paying most of my tuition out of pocket.
Shortly after I began, my 68 year old mom was diagnosed with Breast cancer.  I was my mom’s main support so I took her to every appointment,  her surgery and all of her radiation appointments until she was finally rid of the cancer.  I picked up two jobs after so that I could continue to pay for school and help my mom pay her hospital bills.  I was holding on by a thread, but I was holding on until I missesd my car payment for 3 months and it was repossessed. I needed my car to get to school and work so I had to max out my credit card $1200 to get it out.  This ended up causing me to be unable to pay my rent at the time.  Soon after, I ended up getting laid off from my second job and only had once source of income. I started to Uber to try and alleviate my debt, but then my air conditioner when out in the middle of the longest heat wave on record, so I am unable to drive people because its between 90-110 degrees. I can now only do food delivery while driving around in 98 degree weather and that isn’t making enough.  I have continued to work my first job, but between paying for school and trying to keep up with basic needs, everything has gotten tight.  Meanwhile it seems like everything around me is breaking down. I am in the process of getting a new job, but then literally two days after my birthday (all of this was happening along with my bday coming up) I received this notice on my door. I now have to come up with $3100 by August 11th so that I’m not evicted.
I know I have a few issues going on, but I’m only asking to help me from losing my home.  I’m only a few months away from finishing Nursing school.  I just need to be able to finish school so I can finally start a career that would allow me to take care of myself and my family and to finally have some stability.  Any amount would helps even if it's $5. Nothing is too small. If you find it in your heart please send your assistance to https://www.paypal.me/moncherie87 or cash tag $theeEmpress87.  Thank you and Bless your heart.