Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dads cremation and vehicle help
First I would like to thank all of you that take the time to read this and help if you are able.  I’m a single mom of two daughters whom are now adults. I have two grandsons and my daughter is expecting another child the beginning of the year. I work long days as a private housekeeper and part time for an rv service but it’s just not enough. I struggle with some health issues and some days find myself struggling to keep pushing forward. Both of my daughters are single parents and I do my best to help them financially.  I also financially help my mom since my stepdad passed away as she struggles with so much. This past year my dad passed away and I was the only family member to be left to pick up the pieces and pay for my dad’s cremation.  I’m struggling to pay for it and thankfully they have let me make payments but the past two months I have been unable to and desperately would like to get it taken care of and be able to put him with the woman he loved in his final resting place. My heart breaks that I have not been able to do so. I am currently struggling also to be able to come up with enough money to progress my housekeeping services and purchase a vehicle that fits supplies/equipment and also is reliable. In order to hold my family together and have a brighter more stable future I need to desperately figure out a way to take care of things so I’m not struggling forever.   I have spent so many years helping everyone and when my dad passed there was nobody there.  I found myself struggling alone. If you are able to to lend a helping hand so that I can move forward in my journey I would appreciate it more than I could ever express.  Sometimes all we need is that one person who changes someone’s entire world. I believe in miracles and I find the good in every day. Thank you again for taking time to read a little about my struggles.