Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saving my home
Hi, my name is Linda and I live in Croatia. I am here to ask for money to solve a very messy situation. Last year both my parents died. My father was a family physician and my mother was a medical nurse. Since my father and his brother (my uncle) were both owners of a property, my uncle used a false will to try to inherit my parents' house. Since my parents feared that this would happen one day, they prepared me with important documents that, in the end, saved the day, but only after I spent all of my money from my divorce settlement. Now I am the half-owner of the property. I am also unemployed, broke, and alone. Besides my father's part of the property, I also inherited my parents' debt ($ 6000), and now I have a lien on my bank account. I cannot move into my parents' house because my uncle is also a half-owner, and he has the legal right to enter the house whenever he wishes. I need to file a lawsuit to divide the property so I can become the only owner of half of the property.
My parents have two wooden crosses on their grave because I cannot afford a tombstone. I am currently living in an old house with a leaky asbestos roof. My friend, the owner, is letting me stay here for free. My son lives with his father due to the terrible conditions I live in.
I applied to register a company six weeks ago with the last $300 I had, but the court clerks in my country are on strike. The court system in my country is currently not operating, and I do not know when my business will finally be approved. In the meantime, I am waiting in despair.
Including the debt I inherited, the cost of the tombstone, and the lawsuit, I expect it will all cost me at least $ 10 000.
I feel uncomfortable asking for money from strangers, but every donated dollar will be a lifesaver for me. I hope someday I will be the person helping out someone else in need.

Sincerely, Linda
PayPal.Me/movingforward221