Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please read and help if you can. thank you so much.
[attachment=1026]I'm in the end of having a house built for my other half, daughter, and I. I'm now in the situation overlapping rent and mortgage for one month and need help to secure a home for my family. I cant use credit cards for this or I would, but I'm at the point where the credit score needs to stay where it. I cant let it drop, in case of having to rerun my credit and risk losing the house. im just don't want to fail my family, my daughter is in her last year of school, and don't want more stress on her this coming semester. they both deserve the world and I'm falling shor 

I'm reaching out to you as a hardworking person who is determined to provide a stable home for my family. I don't want to fall my family, and this opportunity for a home so we can be out of renting that is almost unaffordable, means everything to us. I am not sitting at home. I'm picking up shifts, this week I'm at 49 hours and still picked up another day, doing surveys at night online. but it just isn't enough. tried to get an overnight job but it conflict my job now, as I'm there late at night sometimes, and very early mornings others with no set schedule. I can prove everything also. house is being built in buckeye. literally just waiting for A.P.S. to draw the plan to run electric. Everything else is done! Any help would mean the world to us. This is only thing we have been building toward for so long. Thank you for considering my request.
 that is my pay pal link.

https://paypal.me/bigmike32190?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Sincerely Thank you for taking time to read:      Michael

[attachment=1026]