Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like they said in my country, "Quien no llora no mama"
Heart 
Hello everybody, I'm Alejandro, and i'm from Venezuela.

"Quien no llora, no mama", means the same thing as a the american proverb "The squeaky wheel gets the grease", meaning that only those problems that are voiced loudly and try to get your attention, are the ones that have a better chance to be solved.

So that's why im here. In the hope to find someone willing to lend my a hand and help me solve my problem.

I'm here because I really need any help I can get to get myself a new laptop, just to be able to work. See, here in Venezuela, one of the best jobs a person can get are those remote online jobs that you can found on the internet. The pay is relatively good, compare to the normal wage a person here earn.
My problem is, that from quite some time now, I'm unable to work at all because the old laptop I have decided to die on me one day. Can't get any image on the screen, and while the laptop itself still runs when you start it, the screen doesn't work, and the battery dies within minutes. I already tried to fix it, but every technician that saw it, couldn't fix the problem.

So, to be blunt, without laptop, I can't work. Without work, the struggles to pay the bills are a major concern, and between them and the money spend trying to fix the laptop, I don't have any money left to buy a new one.

That's why I'm here. I need every help I can get. I don't need an expensive laptop, nor a new one, tbh. I can manage with a refurbished laptop. I just need it with urgency.

The prices here, for a decent laptop are between $300 and $500. So I only need that amount of money to buy one and start again to work. I needed as fast I can get it, because if I spend to much time without it, I risk losing my job, and without it, I'm screwed. And considering the fact that I'm not working right now because of it, the possiblity to be unemployed if I can't manage to get a new laptop pronto is an overwhelming reality that lingers in my head every night.

I know there are more important needs on this site, and if you, the person reading this right now, find someone else's plead for help more necessary than mine, and decide to give that person your money, go ahead and do it, I understand and I hope everyone here begging can get all the help they need, but, if you want to lend me a hand, and help me get that laptop I would be deeply appreciated.

Without much to say, thanks for reading my beg, and please forgive my english, this is not my main lenguage.

My PayPal is paypal.me/AlejoLiscano