Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restore hope to the homeless devastated by house fire
Exclamation 
I don’t know what to do anymore. I’ve lost everything I ever owned and I have nowhere to turn. I’ve always been the one that people came to for help. But now I can’t even help myself. It’s been one bad thing after another for the past 2 years. I feel like I’m stuck in a nightmare that’s never going to end. We’re living in a small camper in someone else’s yard because our house burned down. I had just gotten a better car and was making payments. The car I previously had was in the driveway and burnt with the house. I lost my job and was having to use my credit cards to survive. Then I was hit head on, on the drivers side. I lost my memory and my car was now totaled. Insurance paid the loan off but I don’t have a car. I’ve been relying on others to get to appointments and still haven’t regained all of my memory. I’m having trouble retaining new memory also. Depression and anxiety have made me anti-social and even suicidal. My fiancés truck head broke down and he finally had it fixed. Before he even got to drive it again, the mechanic that fixed it was driving it around and managed to get it impounded. The police put a hold on it so they wouldn’t let us get it. They finally lifted the hold after 36 days. It’s over $1800 to get it out. He only paid $3000 for it when he bought it. We just need help with anything right now.