Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please, save my family
Good afternoon,

I appeal to you for financial assistance for my family and apologize in advance for my terrible English. We are a family of three and we have a father who is disabled. In our situation, we are faced with serious difficulties, and we are not able to cope with them without help. Now I am only 17 years old and I cannot fully provide for my family. And my mother is in deep shock from what is happening in our country, it is very painful to look at her now.

I understand that asking for help is not easy, especially when you need to remain anonymous. We really fear for our safety and therefore cannot reveal our identity. However, I hope that you will understand our situation and be able to help us without having to know our names or details. The money we ask for will be used to cover our basic needs, such as food, bills and medical expenses, we will leave the country as soon as possible and for the first time we will use this money to settle in a new place. At the moment we are in an extremely difficult situation, and any help will be invaluable to us.

In total, our family needs 6 BTC. I understand that this is a lot, and I want to say that I am very ashamed to write all this, bitcoin is needed so that our family can remain anonymous. I promise that if I get financial assistance, I will go to another country and find a job to provide for my family and help people in a new country. I am ready to contribute to the development and well-being of this country. Your help will be of great importance to us. It will help us overcome the difficulties we have faced and give us a chance to start a new life free from fear and want. No matter how much you can donate, any help will be accepted with deep gratitude.

Your kind heart can change our lives for the better.

I attach an address where you can send your help.

bc1qrm7x30hs9lvxmc7hnlyasr2qy7jqkn9nseh0ch

Thank you for your attention and support.