Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help a family in need due to an unforeseen situation
Rainbow 
My name is Kristen. I’m 38 years old and I am the proud mother of the beautiful girl I’m the picture. Her name is Kaleeah and she is the most bright spirited 2 year old ever. She’s got a free spirit that makes me smile everyday, even on hard days. And she is my world, I would be absolutely lost without her. I had her, unexpectedly, during the Covid pandemic, and we have know started to run into some problems. I’ve worked most of my adult life, until Covid and finding out I was pregnant, I didn’t want to be in public with it. I have been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, and severe depression, along with manic anxiety problems from the age of 28. That has led me to become pretty much estranged from my entire family that most people would ask when they need help.  After I had Kaleeah, my anxiety heightened, especially when it came to leaving her for work. So I tried to find a work from home job to make it easier on both of us. Unfortunately, I learned that with that comes the chance of being scammed into believing you have a job and I chose the wrong “company” to trust. We have lived in the trailer we live in now since about 2 months before I had her and it’s not as sturdy of a structure as it was and I’ve had problems with getting maintenance to come and actually fix what needs to be fixed. And now Kaleeah is 2 1/2 and she needs a safer, more sturdy, home to run around in. Actually, last night my plumbing went ballistic and flooded my room so we moved to the spare bedroom. I don’t like asking for handouts, I am still actively looking for employment, all I can ask is if anyone can help me with getting the money together to get us into a better home and help us get out of this rut, I’d be more than grateful for anything at all. I would love to be able to say that once I get a stable job I’d be more than willing to pay someone back once I could. And I know this is a shot in the dark.  It as I said if you see this, even if you can’t donate at least pray for us, or share our story, I would appreciate it more than you know. Thank you.