Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMMEDIATE HELP WITH HERNIA SURGERY REQUIRED
I’m left with no option than to reach out to strangers for help because nobody around me has enough to spare to help me with the hernia surgery that I seriously need right away. I am a retired computer teacher from Nigeria and have been totally broke since I left active duty. The problem with me is that I learnt the computer in 1989 after my secondary education when all you can do to make money was either to teach the Knowledge or become a typist. Because I suddenly became a "celebrity" by teaching simple computer operations skills to others and because to continue my education was not feasible, I took it as my final means of livelihood and never looked back since then. I have an amazing photo album that will greatly impress you to show for this.
For almost 30 years I was teaching basic computer literacy to people and never bothered to improve my skill until the need for entry level computer training went became outdated and people began seeking job-ready skills as a result of the progressive evolvement of IT. I did not bother about the upgrade because I planned to run a formal secondary school after I left teaching computer. If you put my name in Google search you'll find whatever is left of my digital footprint online to include my registration of some educational institutions. I still possess the government issued certificates for this entities and can send you copies as prove of my ambitious hope that I still intend to pursue. However this enterprises are not "working YET” in spite of the efforts I’ve expended on it. This is why I then decided to upgrade my IT skills by taking online courses but my laptop was stolen from a place where I used to take it for charging because I don't have an electric generator when the government electricity is disrupted sometimes for days. With this I became helpless and went to take a security job which can hardly feed me properly.
On top of this, I have now developed hernia which causes serious pain and weakness for me as a result of which I was stopped at my security job. This has now become a serious issue as the hernia keeps growing everyday and I am constantly hungry because I have been stopped at work. My plan before was to come online to solicit for help to get a new laptop and upgrade my IT skills so I could go back to teaching but this life threatening condition of health has surpassed that as I must first operate and rid myself of this hernia. It is for this that I am soliciting for help to facilitate the surgery which cost about $200 inclusive of the medicare after the operation. I’m standing by to prove the authenticity of this request to whomever requires such.
I am so so desperate as I continue to go hungry and in pain everyday. I pray that this request meet with a favourable consideration so I can be operated and go back to work to earn a living. Than you very kindly,
My WhatsApp number is +234 803 305 3023.
I do not have 10 Dollars to open a Paypal account so anyone who want to help me should kindly do so using other means.