Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truly praying for someone to have a heart
Exclamation 
I posted a few days ago.
Since then, my heart was stomped on, because the only responses I got were from spammers trying to scam me out of money that I don't even have.
My home was suddenly taken from me in a fire last week. Myself, my partner and our 8 month old puppy barely made it out alive. We were very lucky. However, we only made it out with what we were wearing, no shoes, no socks, not even a leash our dog. We don't have a car. Due to the recent devastation in the state we live in, we are unable to get any help from the state. And all of the shelters are full as well. We also can't get help with a place to stay because we have a large breed dog, even though he is the sweetest. We don't have any family, none of the people in our lives have the means to help us. Which is very unfortunate especially considering that our entire lives, we have never hesitated to help anyone we could. But now being in this situation, I now wish that I went out of my way to help a stranger in my situation. Because i know what it would truly do for someone whos gone through a tragedy like this. I know that it would maybe make their world a little brighter for once.. I'm not stupid....I know that the chance of anyone helping me is slim to none. But I have to try because I don't have any way to feed my dog, let alone my partner or myself. We havent eaten in days. We will never leave our dog, ever, so we will continue to sleep in ATM breezeways and under bridges just so we can stay together. But I am here, begging, someone plase, have it in your heart to help me. I have nowhere else to turn. whether its 50 cents, 50 dollars or 1000$, we need dog food, a place to stay, clothes, shoes, at the very least we need some kind of blanket or tarp for when we sleep under these bridges, like we are tonight. Please help.