Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help in bringing a new life into this world
Rainbow 
Over the last 14 years I've been pregnant 13 times. Our first child was born at 25 weeks and survived flrn3.5 months dues ro heart and ling complications. I had him so early because of blood clots that had formed inside my uterus and ruptured causing me to have an emergency c section. Since the birth of our first child we have endured 12 miscarriages the last one being in April of this year. Thru many test scans procedures surgeries blood test and many many drs there is no known medical reason to be given as to why I miscarry. However we have recently seen a fertility Dr who specializes in this area. They have come up with a reasoning behind it all and that is my immune system attacking the pregnancy. So they are wanting to put me on a bunch of different medications to counteract my immune system so that I may carry one last time. I'm asking for donations simply fpr us to afford the many medications I will be put on during the pregnancy as well as all the blood test ran thru out the pregnancy. Help us try one last time to have our miracle baby by donating so that we can afford all the medications and hopefully bring our rainbow baby home. Give us one last shot to become a family