Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can help me if you have the opportunity and the desire to help
If I myself need help, I cannot assist anyone. Could you please help me correct this?

If your life situation permits, I would be grateful for any assistance you can provide. I understand that there are numerous individuals in need around me, and each of them is unique. I aspire to take care of myself and become someone who can aid others. Thank you.

About situation:

The situation has spiraled out of control. In December 2022, I accidentally damaged expensive equipment owned by my employer. I was involved in transporting a laser used for vision correction, and due to negligence, I damaged its most fragile part. I worked for a small private transportation company. I could have faced worse financial consequences since I violated company protocols. However, fearing job loss and additional financial burden, I chose not to inform the director about the incident. Fortunately, I had a good relationship with a technician who helped me swiftly resolve the situation. With a payment of 5,000 euros, we were able to settle the problem, preventing it from escalating further. In an effort to retain my job, the repair was conducted discreetly without the management's knowledge. I had to borrow money and continue working, gradually repaying the debt each month. It came as a major surprise when I was eventually laid off, not due to the incident itself, but because the business had been experiencing difficulties and my position was deemed redundant. Now I find myself unemployed and at a complete impasse, unable to resolve this problem on my own. Currently, I am burdened with a debt of 7,700 euros. I would deeply appreciate any assistance. Thank you for your time