Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Left with two kids after being assaulted by my husband
[attachment=998]Thanks for taking the time to read this, it isn't easy for me to ask, but after catching my husband over and over cheating on gay hookup sites and trying desperately to deal with the depression that came with it I was given conflicting medications that cause something called serotonin syndrome and ended up in the ICU on life support. The man I had married had turned into a monster in the week I was in the hospital. Ten days after I returned home he assaulted me in the middle of the night, tried to kidnap our children before the police could arrive, and finally was taken to jail.

He was our sole provider while I stayed home with our toddler and autistic 10-year-old. While I have applied for any and all assistance I can I am currently waiting to be approved for child care vouchers and work assistance. I have been incredibly fortunate and was chosen for a scholarship for online IT training through Google and by the end of the summer should be starting a brand new career that will allow me to provide my sons a life free of fear. 

My husband has been gone for two months now and offered us zero financial support. I used what little money we did have to pay the most important bills through July. What I need help with are the things that food stamps can't buy - rent, gas, and back-to-school clothes for the boys. Any and all help we receive will go to providing for my boys where their father will not and giving us the chance at something we haven't had in years, stability.

https://paypal.me/alioopsieduped?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US