Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alone I can try 2 be tough,but it's brutal when I see My children Suffer

1. I'mCovid hit a lot of us, but what I was not ready for was loosing it all at once..no one ever really is.
I am a hard working single mother who fights day by day and has a lot of fire in her, I went from supporting my children and self to losing my mother, fiance, job and place to stay all at once..
Emotionally and Mentally it has been a constant battle ..I never gave up 4 years later, my sister and I have been trying to keep it together for our sakes and out children also to remember that we are our mothers legacy and our children will also look up from the both of us...we humbled ourselves and took any kind of job, cleaning houses, selling our clothes, working at morgues just to put food on the table and pay rent..it has not been easy as we mostly use the money for rent,most times we eat bread and drink water bcuz we cannot afford food with nutrition and now we have come to our knees as we cannot do it alone, we have tried all we could especially for our young onez, I have two boys a 10 year old and a 2 year old .*I just teared up writting about my boys* my sister has 3 children A14 yr old,9 year old and 5 year old...we have been applying for decent jobs but nothing as yet ...we are not Afraid of hard work or doing any kind of job to help sustain us however currently we are in a huge predicament where our kids need nutritious food, we scacrifised rent money for 2 months with hopes that this month we would have covered for both months, because we couldn't take the children eating only pap or bread and water only ..it's Brutal witnessing our children live like this, we have not covered or even have a slightest clue how we going to get the ren money, and we have been asked to leave this Friday, I do understand from the landlords perspective but we have no where to go and do not know how we going to sustain for food ..in South Africa ( Nelson Mandelas Country)it's currently winter, we have nowhere to go and no family member willing to take us in, we are Broken, in Spirit.. Emotionally..w Physically Mentally..All I ask is for a true miracle, times like these it also gets really hard as we miss our mother and we have been tough trying to make her proud and keeping it going but we are tired of being strong we have exhausted all our strength and have sacrificed a lot of our selves just to make it, we can't anymore, I am a 30 year old female and humbly ask for a miracle to atleast be up to date with rent for the 2 months, and to buy food for the children and to be honest us as well, we need strength and to replenish, it has been months since as adults we've eaten a veg or meat..bcuz any bit we take for ourselves is taken from our kids...a single dollar is R19 in South Africa..we require atleast R7000 to pay for the two months rent and food, in dollars it is about $400-500, any donation from anyone will be of great help because even if it is not the whole amount atleast if we can give the landlord something so we do not get kicked out. I managed to create a Paypal acc : khaiyolo22@gmail.com and Payoneer acc: 4030000136563
Routing no: 061120084
Thank You for this platform and to You for reading my situation, please if possible spread the word to anyone who you think might be able to help, and you are more than welcome to contact me if you require any communication from me.