Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP GIVE MY DAUGHTER A FRESH START AFTER A TRAUMATIZING EXPERIENCE
PLEASE HELP GIVE MY DAUGHTER A FRESH START AFTER A TRAUMATIZING EXPERIENCE

Hi my name is Natalie. Thank you so much for taking the time to read our story and for your donation.  

I am a single mom desperate to help my daughter Melissa heal and find some peace. She was always such a great human with a big heart and had empathy for everyone. Her smile could light up a room. Melissa was a great student, an amazing friend, a hero and role model for her little sister, and the closest person to me. Then one day it was all gone, she was gone. A man came into her life and painted a picture of this fantasy life he had. He preached to her like a philosopher. She gave up everything trying to save him while all along he was slowly controlling her, brainwashing her, manipulating her, and then started abusing her. 

Melissa was in this very bad abusive relationship for over two years. She finally was able to get away from him and came home. She does not feel comfortable or safe living in our town anymore or attending the same college. She is begging for us to move and start fresh. I want  to make this happen for her more than anything but I do not have the funds. I have so much anxiety and I’m starting to panic. This situation has been traumatizing for her and for me. I own a small business but I dedicated all of my time and energy into trying to save her. It consumed all of me. My business, life, and responsibilities took a backseat. I am struggling to stay afloat and I’m behind on a lot of bills. I have so much anxiety and I’m starting to panic. I never thought I would be in such a bad place where I would have to ask people for money. I have exhausted every option and this is my last resort. 

We need a total of $31,000. The funds are to cover past due bills, get out of my current lease, and get us into another place out of town. Enroll her in a new college and start a new life fresh. She has really been struggling and I can't watch her suffer any more. This has taken a huge toll on her and me and we really need help to get us out of this situation. 

Thank you again for taking the time to read our story and for support. I am incredibly thankful for you!!

paypal.me/TheBeautyShop2318