Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a helping hand!!(:
Heart 
This is my first post so if I leave anything out let me know. I am Amie (31 f), I am engaged to Cody (30 m), we have one son (6) and another on the way in just under 2 weeks. I will keep this short, sweet, and to the point. If you want want more of the back story and information please reach out to me. I am in need of financial help for 3 things: fixing my car and getting it legal, making repairs to out trailer, and all things baby!
First, my car is currently broke down with a bad alternator and power steering pump. It's about $200-$300 to fix and then another $150-$200 for the insurance and tag to be renewed. All together around $400-$500 depending on if we can get the parts and fix it ourselves. We are also looking in to "U-Pull-it" places to find the parts. 
Second, the trailer we live in needs repairs and to be bombed and cleaned before we can go back. As of right now we are staying with my fiances sister til we can do that. I love his side of the family very much but priorities are not in our favor so my house has been put on the back burner. I miss my bed, my space, and just being with my family. It is not ideal to sleep on a couch with a new born and I'd like to be home asap.
Third, all things baby. Luckily for me my brother and his fiance had a baby boy a little over a year ago. Most of the big stuff I need like a crib, car seat, breast pump, and a few other things she has from when he wass born. I will be getting with her soon to figure out what all I still need to get. 
I am not apposed to getting things bought and shipped to me also if that makes anyone more comfortable. 
If anyone would like more of the back story or has any questions please reach out to me!! Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!!
Right now I only have Paypal or my mom's cash app to receive donations. If you use the cash app please put for the reason: Amies fund 
Paypal: paypal.me/amoejo72
Cash app: Diana Smith $dikay